What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the website, how it is used and with whom it may be shared. What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing The Antwan Dominique Reese Foundation, Inc. are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. We only have access to/collect information that you voluntarily give us via email or other direct contact from you. We will not sell or rent this information to anyone.
We will use your information to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us. We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to fulfill your request, e.g. contact service coordinator.
Access and Control Your Information
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You may also contact us via the email address or phone number given on our website if you want to:
• See what data we have about you, if any.
• Change/correct any data we have about you.
• Have us delete any data we have about you.
• Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
The Antwan Dominique Reese Foundation reserves the right to adjust, change, update guidelines, submission deadlines, disclaimer policy and notification dates without prior notice.
Please Note: Submitting an application and/or letter does not guarantee that you will be awarded A Respite Wish or Scholarship. If you are awarded the Respite Wish,The Antwan Dominique Reese Foundation, Inc. will incur 80% of the expense. The remaining 20% will be the responsibility of the recipient if you should desire to purchase additional items i.e. souvenirs and any other items not included within the “Respite Wish Package”.
We may use "cookies" on this site. A cookie is a piece of data stored on a site visitor's hard drive to help us improve your access to our site and identify repeat visitors to our site. For instance, when we use a cookie to identify you, you would not have to log in a password more than once (if applicable), thereby saving time while on our site. Cookies can also enable us to track and target the interests of our users to enhance the experience on our site. Usage of a cookie is in no way linked to any personally identifiable information on our site.
Using Third Party Donation Pages
When you make a donation to The Antwan Dominique Reese Foundation, Inc. (for example, Pay Pal) They may collect the following types of personal information in order to provide you with the use of PayPal Services, and to help them personalize and improve your experience.
Information automatically collected when you use Donation Sites:
They will collect information sent to them by your computer, mobile phone or other access device.
The information sent to them includes, but is not limited to, the following: data about the pages you access, computer IP address, device ID or unique identifier, device type, geo-location information, computer and connection information, mobile network information, statistics on page views, traffic to and from the sites, referral URL, ad data, and standard blog data and other information.
Wherever they collect sensitive information (such as credit card data), they collect information about your transactions and your activities.
In addition, if you open a Third Party Donation Page Account or use PayPal Services, they may collect the following types of information:
Contact information, such as your name, address, phone, email and other similar information. Detailed personal information such as your date of birth or national ID number.
Financial information, such as the full bank account numbers and/or credit card numbers.
Please contact your selected Donation Sites ie: PayPal if you have any concerns per the transmission of your personal information. Contact your selected Donation Sites to verify if your transmitted information is encrypted and transmitted to them in a secure way.
We take every precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via email; Only employees of The Antwan Dominique Reese Foundation, Inc. who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.
This site may contain links to other sites. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the content or privacy practices of such other sites. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our site and to read the privacy statements of any other site that collects personally identifiable information.